Romeo And Juliet (Gangsta Shakespeare Book 1)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Performing Arts

Romeo And Juliet (Gangsta Shakespeare Book 1) Details

William Shakespeare's classic play enters the new modern world. Enjoy this timeless work in a whole new way with the Gangsta Shakespeare translation. This word for word translation of Romeo and Juliet is perfect for any Shakespeare lover with a sense of humor, or anyone who could never get themselves to read original Shakespearean works. Sit back in your best recliner and read the tragic story of a forbidden love between a Blood (Montague) and a Crip (Capulet).

Reviews

Bruh, I REALLY expected this to be clever. It wasn't. At all. The idea is dope - but serious, tho' - the execution is triflin', y'all. Not even an attempt to make the "ebonics" (and I use that term as loosely as I can, because the majority of the substitution is, literally "dems", "does" and "hoes", not an attempt to throw in actual ebonics. Ugh.). For God's sake, at least be clever!!! If I can get my money back, I will. I' m not even sure I can give less than a star. If you you are a fan of Shakespearean parody or mashups - I am warning you, in all seriousness, DO NOT buy this book. I read two scenes, and it is now in my trash can. Go look at Two Gentlemen of Lebowski, Ministers of Grace of The Shakespearean Star Wars.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel